Okay so I must blog about this because I am way too excited!! I have been trying to get better at taking pictures but it is really hard with my lil Kodak that I have and I have been wanting and begging Brandon to get me a new nice expensive camera... He is totally cool with it and is equally excited except the expensive part. Well I would really love to start my own business but taking pictures is really all about the camera you have and the editing that you are able to do... Well I have been researching all about Ditital SLR cameras and I really have my heart set on a Nikon D80 and lets just say that they are very very expensive and then once you get the camera you have to buy lenses and filters and it gets very pricy... Well the second thing I wanted to go along with the camera was Photoshop and I got so lucky and Brad my brother-in-law got it for his birthday and he had extra licences for it and he gave one to me, and I have been on cloud nine ever since... Well Brandon did some googling and searching for the camera of my dreams and he has found a deal that is way too good and I can get the camera and a whole bunch of stuff including a 8GB memory card and some lens's and a carring case and all the good stuff that I would love to have and a photographer needs and it is only $749.00 @ fotoconnection.com ... okay I shouldn't say only but if you know anything about camera's you know that is a really good deal. I think I may have him talked into it and I am soooo excited!! I will let you know if and when I get to order it... If you have any advice please let me know
~Cammi
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I wish you luck honey.. I am sure you will get your camera, and will make many great memories by taking GREAT pics... Way to go honey!! Love your guts.. Jenni
AWESOME. I can't wait for you to get it and start your business. You will be just great. You have such a photogenic daughter, that you will get lots of practice. Love ya lots and give lil-Lexi hugs and kisses from Grandma Robin, & tell Brandon hi. Miss ya tons.
Mom
Post a Comment