Lexi has two uncle Jeff's and the one on Brandon's side (Kenyen's Husband) Loves making circus acts out of himself and the kids.. Well this was Lexi's Big show at the reception with her crazy uncle Jeff...I was scared to death because he would put her way above his head with his hand fully stretched and I was waiting for a big crash, but the show went off without a bang!! :)She loved it!!!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Sooooooo cute. I am glad that she has such good balance and she looks like she is having a blast.
Cammi your baby is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the pics! Those sunset pictures are so cute too.
Way cute pics. Are you guys going to be in Fallon this weekend? Um so the Candy Dance is this huge Craft Fair outside of Carson City. And I really dont have a nice camera, I use my parents when do photo shoots and it is a Nikon D50, it is fabulous and i aspire to have one.
So i really hope to see you soon and meet miss lexi the acrobat.
You have the cutest little baby girl. How fun!
Oh. She looks so big!! I can't stand it.. I am glad she is a circus-ful girl.. Your blog looks good and It looks like the wedding/reception went well.. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment