Monday, September 8, 2008

Lexi's new Dress



I was at walmart the other day and I found this way cute fabric and originally I was going to make Lexi some burp clothes with it but then when the fabric lady was measuring it I thought it was so cute and that it would make a cute dress. So since I cant follow patterns worth a crap I thought I would just wing it. So here is the finished product :) I like it! I think she does too and her daddy said that he also thought it was very cute. But... If you are a professional please do not look at my work because I am far from professional infact I dont think I could even qualify for sewing 101. There are many mistakes and lots that could be better but hey I have never attempted to make a dress in my life and I am new to the world of sewing :) By the way... I made the bow too :)

6 comments:

Todd & Robin Gubeli said...

Way cute. I love it. Good job Mom.

Heidi said...

Absolutely adorable Cammi!

JeN said...

Way to go Martha.. I am REALLY proud of you.. You will get better with time and learn lots I am sure.. Make me something =)

Belew said...

I thought that I was crafty making Mayce a tutu. Way to go. I think that you did a great job.

Amy and David said...

I love it, very cute! Good job.

Alison said...

I think it is way cute. I wish I could so that good