Saturday, September 13, 2008

Alexis

I am having a hard time lately with dressing Alexis because it has decided to change seasons on me sooner then it is suppposed to and we have been freezing!! So rather then making her wear pj's all day everyday the other day I got online and ordered her some clothes to get her by until we go to St. George next weekend and can go shopping. This is one of the outfits I got her from gymboree and it was too cute to not take a picture in.. She wasn't too happy about the photo moment and I was on the phone when I was trying to do it so they aren't the greatest pictures in the world but they will do.

2 comments:

JeN said...

Cute outfit Little Miss.. You have an awesome Mom that dresses you like a lil diva!!! Love your guts!!

Todd & Robin Gubeli said...

Look how cute you are Lexi-Lu. Grandma can't wait to see you this weekend. Love ya bunches.