Alexis got a really cute flower towel from our cousin Jerilyn and last night was the first night she used it and it was so cute I had to take a picture.
How cute. It seems like every time I look at her she looks diffrent. I know I just seen you all but I cant wait till I can see you again. Give her a big hug & kiss from Grandma Robin.
3 comments:
She looks so cute and bundled up. She has some bright eyes. I love her guts!!!! Thanks for posting some pics of her pretty lil self for me....
How cute. It seems like every time I look at her she looks diffrent. I know I just seen you all but I cant wait till I can see you again. Give her a big hug & kiss from Grandma Robin.
Too cute! I bet you are having so much fun. I love to see the pictures...she changes with each one.
Post a Comment