Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lexi loves her Daddy

Alexis is already getting so big. She had a doctors appt on Monday that was for her 2 week check up. She weighed 7lbs 12.5oz and she is now 21 1/2 inches long. Lately she has been smiling and sometimes it seemed like she could see us and I dont beleive the whole "its just gas" thing. Well my doctor said that she should start recognizing us and should start responding to our voices. Sometimes when I am changing her she will start to cry and I will tell Brandon to come and talk to her and she will just stare at him and she loves to hold his hand. When ever he has her she calms right down. It is so adorable. So I thought I would post some cute pictures of the two of them loving each other.



3 comments:

JeN said...

Wow, she has grown alot.. That is good and means she is eating great!! It is sweet that she loves her daddy too...

Brenda said...

New pics. they are so cute.She is going to be a daddys girl.Most men want a son but when they have
little girls the girls will melt there hearts...

Todd & Robin Gubeli said...

They are ADORABLE. You did a good job Brandon. Cammi is a very lucky woman to have found you. Thanks for giving her the best gifts every, You and Lexi. :)
Love, Mom G.