Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dress up time

I bought Lexi a tutu and it is so dang cute. I know, I know she is too little but I couldn't resist. I got her pictures done in it and I thought it would be fun for dress up when she gets older. Well when I got the tutu out to show Ileana Aunt Cammi got a great idea to put it on Brock. It was so funny so I had to take pictures.



2 comments:

Chantel said...

What darling pictures! I can't believe how big Brock is getting. We need to get together for some "cousin time."

Todd & Robin Gubeli said...

How cute.The little "Brock-a-doodle" tutu boy. How funny is that. Ya, Grandma Robin thinks that the "cousin time" will be fun. And since we will ALL be there for Lexi's blessing, it is gonna happen sooner than later. Fun Fun Fun. Everyone bring your camera's because these will be GREAT. I cant wait. We will see you soon.