Alexis got this really cute outfit from her grandma Whitaker and she wore it the other day and her grandma and dad took some pictures of her in it to share on the blog.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BRANDON -- CAMMI -- ALEXIS -- LANDON
2 comments:
I love the outfit.. It is so fun to play dress up isn't it.. About the blog thing.. I will help you out with it, Just call me.. don't hate me cuz I have a cute blog.. haha.. I love you honey!!!
Way too cute. And that is such a cute outfit. It is alot of fun playing dress up with little girls. I just love looking at her. So, I think she has really changed. It kills me that they grow up sooooooooo stinking fast. You know this, but there is nothing wrong with being a Daddys girl. :) Besides, look how cute they are together. I bet it just melts your heart.
Love ya lots. Mom G.
Post a Comment