Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pictures

Okay here they are... once i posted that of course my mom pulled through and emailed me some pictures, way to go mom!
The only group picture I got was from tuesday at our sealing so sorry for everyone that didnt get in the picture , there are a few missing. And sorry to Corey and Channy that I didnt get one of you two, I still love you and if you could send me the pictures you took that would be awesome!



3 comments:

Todd & Robin Gubeli said...

These are so AWESOME. Thanks for the great experience Cammi & Brandon. We would have not missed it for the world.

Love you,
Mom

Heidi said...

I am very happy for you! You are a good gal and will make a wonderful little mother!

Belew said...

Congrats! This is a day that you will never forget trust me.