Monday, October 5, 2009

way behind on pictures!

I am way behind on bloging with pictures and so I thought I could catch up a little:)
Jenni gave Lexi this way cute lil chef outfit and she just loves it!
Here is the Lil man he is getting so big! I need to take more pictures of him

This is what happens when Brandon decides its okay that he didn't find all of the crayons to put away:) Lexi finds them and she loves to color!






This was camping on Labor day... I look like crap but oh well right... Oh and Lexi's Battle wounds from when we went fishing with Kyle, Danielle and Jake and Lexi was with Kyle and fell down the hill and Kyle still cant forgive himself and she is all healed up.









This is the aquarium that we went to back in August... Ileana called and invited us to go with them and it was pretty fun and I loved the clown fish :) Brock was so scared of the sting rays and it was so cute! Alexis on the other hand grabbed one.. what a maniac




1 comment:

Todd & Robin Gubeli said...

Way to go Lady. They look soooooo stinking cute, and they are growing up WAY too fast.