This past weekend Brandon and I went to Fallon just to get out of this hole and on Sat. he ended up going with his dad and Mitch to get pine nuts so Kristen, Shelley, me and the kids went to Reno and went shopping and while we were there Brandon said I could get Lexi's ears pierced so before he could change his mind I went ahead and did it.. I was scared and she did so good... She barely cried and they look so cute... we had alot of fun with them and when we were leaving the mall there were like 30 or more ducks and shelley gave the kids bread to feed them and it was so cute but of coarse I didn't have my camera :'( dangit!

oh and we have mice really bad so I went to get a cat last night and the cat attacked Lexi (bottom left picture) So we didn't get that cat! I felt so bad and she didn't even touch it she just went up to it and smiled at it and called it Annie and it reached up and scratched her and hissed at her and she was being so cute... what an evil Cat!






4 comments:
Pretty Little Lady. She looks so cute and proud of her new earings. I still think that her daddy needs to replace the QZ's with real diamonds. Sorry Brandon, thats your job as a dad. Oh and Cammi needs some too... Anyway glad you didnt get the evil cat. Love yall lots.
HOW FREAKIN' CUTE! I CAN'T WAIT TILL I CAN GET PAISLEY'S DONE. I AM GOING TO DO IT WHEN SHE IS JUST LITTLE. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A FUN TIME CAMPING AND ALL. YOUR KIDS ARE GROWING AND ARE SO CUTE. WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED WITH THE BABY AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT THANKSGIVING!
She was so cute all day Saturday (but then again she is always cute.) I still can't believe how brave she was.
Cute pictures. I think that is so fun you pierced her ears. Abby didn't cry much either. She really wanted them she was about Lexi's age too! Baby boy is getting SO BIG!@ Man they grow up so fast. Hopefully I will see ya tomorrow at the shower for Sara.
Post a Comment