Sunday, September 20, 2009

LOVE THESE!!

Okay so I LOVE these and I want to make them hopefully I will get around to it!



5 comments:

JeN said...

Super cute!!! Hey, while your at it, make me a set of em too LOL :) I'm excited to see you soon!! 14 days and counting!!!

Todd & Robin Gubeli said...

Those are stinking cute. If you get a pattern, send it to me and I will keep it in my "to do" pile too. :) Love Mom

Blogging and Bliss said...

totally cute pillows I am waiting for my new sewing machine to come then I will finish they boys room and send you a picture. Yeah I need to call you my phone number changed same prefix 482 4687

the WARREN'S said...

These are way cute Cammi. Have you been to Sweet and Shabby designs? They have some really cute rag quilts.

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

Those are so cute!
So good to see you at the Reunion! So crazy how everyone falls out of touch after high school... Oh the Good ole days :)