Great pictures! I want to see some of the ones you took yourself during labor! lol :) Can't believe you did that... Anyway, you & Brandon have a cute little family. Congrats again!
Cammi-Congratulations! He is so darn handsome. I can't believe how big he is. Looks like everything and everyone is doing good. Lexi is going to be an awesome big sister. I really can't wait now to have mine. We are excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Bronson is also excited to see the baby. He talkssabout him all the time. Take care and we love you.
7 comments:
Great pictures! I want to see some of the ones you took yourself during labor! lol :) Can't believe you did that... Anyway, you & Brandon have a cute little family. Congrats again!
He is so cute!! Congrats again!
I want to see the pictures too! You are amazing. I can't believe you went to church. Can't wait to meet him.
Cammi-Congratulations! He is so darn handsome. I can't believe how big he is. Looks like everything and everyone is doing good. Lexi is going to be an awesome big sister. I really can't wait now to have mine. We are excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Bronson is also excited to see the baby. He talkssabout him all the time. Take care and we love you.
Handsome lil guy he is!!! Lexi looks so excited to be a big sis too, she will be great!!! We love and miss you, Hope to see you soon :)
Yeah!!! Congrats. He is soo cute and Lexi seems to love him. I cant wait to hear how things are going and hear the birth story...3 hours you ROCK!!!!
AHHHH! HOW CUTE! I want one!
Post a Comment