Sunday, July 5, 2009
Having the baby!
So I just thought I should let everyone know that I am still pregnant... I dont think I am enjoying the last moments of it like I should because really Friday will for sure be the last day that I will be pregnant no matter what, but oh well... It is hot and I am big and fat and huge and I cant squeeze thru tight spaces or sleep on my belly(or at all really) and I am so done being pregnant.. I told him he can come out now and let someone else hold him but he hasn't done anything so im still waiting... Doctor Reimer is back today, yay! and so I am officially starting walking tonight to try to get things moving.. I have been really holding back trying to do all of the things to "start labor" because I didnt really want to have another doctor but I am going for it now so if anyone has any suggestions let me know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment