Saturday, July 11, 2009

Landon Keith Whitaker

He is here!! I will post pictures later but we had him yesterday July 10 at 12:34 pm and he weighed 8lbs 8oz and was 21in long. He looks just like Lexi and is so cute. I was only in labor for 3 hours and I had a perfect delivery with honestly no pain, couldn't ask for more then that. I was able to push and take pictures at the same time and my doctor thought that was the funniest thing he had ever seen. He thanked me about 5 times for waiting until he got back from vacation. Gotta Love Dr. Reimer :) So anyways I feel great and he is doing great and I will post pictures later

5 comments:

Belew said...

CONGRATS !!! I'm glad that everything went good. I can't wait to see him !!

Amy and David said...

CONGRATS!!! I am happy things went so well. You are so lucky :) Cant wait to see pics on the little guy. How is Lexi liking him?

The Youngs said...

CONGRATS! Saw the little guy @ church today, and he's a cutie! I think he looks a lot like Alexis. And thanks for letting me borrow Alexis in church. After all those M&M's, I think we're buddies for life. :) She's a doll!

Todd & Robin Gubeli said...

BEST THING EVER :) And he is soooooo adorable. I am sure I am just a little bias. Sorry I was not there, but I am counting down the days till I come for my 1 week vacation. LoVe yall tons. Give Lexi a big squeese and kisses from me.
Grandma Gubes

p.s. Cammi, YOU ARE AWESOME and I am so proud to be your Mom. :)

Clint and Laci said...

Congrats! I am glad everything went good. I can't wait to see pics! I bet he is so cute!