Monday, November 24, 2008

Im pregnant... Again

Yes it is true I just found out last week that I am prego again and it is now time to start watching the baby bump grow and grow... It seems crazy I know because Lexi is only 6 months last week and I am due in July so they will be only 14 months apart but it will be fun!!

10 comments:

Smeltz Family said...

Well I think that is great. The closer together the better. It may be a little crazy in the beginning but its great to watch them grow up close together. Congrats!

JeN said...

I think it will be good for you.. Get it done with quick so you can be a young and cool grandma, that's the way to go if you ask me.. I think it is great!!! I'm excited for another lil one to SPOIL!!!

The Youngs said...

YAY!!! Congrats! That is SO exciting.

Paige said...

Wow!! Congrats!! That is exciting! Its crazy that two years ago we were roommates and now you are going to have two babies! So fun!

Todd & Robin Gubeli said...

Is this not the BEST news EVER???? I am so excited. I can't wait. You are such a GREAT Mom and you are just the right person to have another one so soon. We are very happy :) about this news here in G-Town. Love, Mom & Dad Gubes & Shawn

Alison said...

Congratulations!!! That will be so fun. At least they are not three the same age! I always wanted mine close like that cause that is what Todd and Raquel did...it is fun seeing them grow up and be soooo close...most of the time!!!

Whitaker Family said...

Um WOW!!!!!!! That is very exciting!!!! I totally agree that it is great to have them close together they will be great friends!!!!
Are going to Fallon for Christmas? I love when you guys are there!

Blogging and Bliss said...

You are crazy Cami! How neat! It is fun having them close together just have them all and then be done! You will enjoy being a young Grandma! Hey I am having a giveaway on my blog come check it out and enter!

twinsand2boys said...

Congrats Cammi!

Tracy said...

I think you're crazy...but how exciting! Now...update your blog silly girl. You can't tell us that and then disappear!