We went to Utah this past week so Lexi was able to do the trick or treat thing with her cousin Brock. He was a turtle and a cute one at that and she was a sugarplum fairy. Notice the turtle shell on him and the elf shoes on her, too cute!
They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. Thanks for the visit. I loved you all coming and the time we got to spend together. I know you were just here, but I miss you all terribly. I can't wait to spend time with you again. We love you ALL so much. Love Mom
4 comments:
What a cute little sugarplum fairy. Your mom looks like she is in Heaven!!!
It was so wonderful to see you Halloween! Lexie is adorable! Take care!
Aawww.. Too stinkin cute honey... I love her costume and Brock is such a cute lil turtle too!!
They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. Thanks for the visit. I loved you all coming and the time we got to spend together. I know you were just here, but I miss you all terribly. I can't wait to spend time with you again. We love you ALL so much. Love Mom
Post a Comment