I had ordered some bows for Alexis when I was stuck in Fallon and had nothing better to do but surf the internet. So today I decided to get those out and try them on. SO CUTE!!
Okay totally love the hair bows, espescially the big huge pink flower!I am so glad things are going well, and yes she is beautiful! Oh and that mom thing where every time you look at them and just want to scream out to the world that your kid is the cutest thing ever, i am not sure that really ever goes away, i still think it all the time!
Super cute! Love the bows! She is beautiful. I am seriously SO glad it is you, and not me, but look at her every chance you get because by tomorrow it seems, those hair bows will be too small! Time flies. Enjoy it. You'll be a wonderful mom. Good luck with the breast feeding and trying to get some sleep!
It is so fun to play dress up. She is really cute and we are excited to meet her. I hope she is a good baby and yes..they grow out of things fast, so enjoy! Love ya.
She looks so tiny. I want a baby! Really it is so fun to dress them up...like a fun baby doll. I still love to get new clothes and try them on my kids.
7 comments:
Okay totally love the hair bows, espescially the big huge pink flower!I am so glad things are going well, and yes she is beautiful! Oh and that mom thing where every time you look at them and just want to scream out to the world that your kid is the cutest thing ever, i am not sure that really ever goes away, i still think it all the time!
Oh my.. These are the cutest things EVER!! I love the pink one with the brown band and the black one best!!!
Super cute! Love the bows! She is beautiful. I am seriously SO glad it is you, and not me, but look at her every chance you get because by tomorrow it seems, those hair bows will be too small! Time flies. Enjoy it. You'll be a wonderful mom. Good luck with the breast feeding and trying to get some sleep!
Cammi, Congratulations... She is just gorgeous. She was born on my anniversary. You look great! I am so happy for you.
It is so fun to play dress up. She is really cute and we are excited to meet her. I hope she is a good baby and yes..they grow out of things fast, so enjoy! Love ya.
Wow! She is adorable. Also congrats on your sealing.
She looks so tiny. I want a baby! Really it is so fun to dress them up...like a fun baby doll. I still love to get new clothes and try them on my kids.
Post a Comment