oh and I think we are naming her Alexis Grace Whitaker. Brandon told me whatever I want and that is what I want and that is what everyone is calling her.... but I haven't filled out the birth certificate yet so if it changes I will let you know.
mom at the start of the day (hottie)
mom after one very great epidural (oh yes I had an epidural) I was having contractions 1 to 2 mins apart from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM with no meds and I was still dialated to a 2 the whole stinking time and then I couldn't handle it anymore because the Pit was making them so stinking strong and then I had some other medicine to control pain which made me a fruitcake and I was falling asleep and in pain so I gave up and luckily I did because they think that is what finally dialated me :) because I was headed to a C- section
....and yes I was in the middle of pushing trying to change the channel on the tv in this picture. WAY TO GO epidural!! :)

Our baby right after she was born and her daddy is cutting her cord... and yes she is a little blue which was really freaking him out but the cord was around her neck so they had to just get that off and warm her up and she was all good :)

her and her daddy when she was getting all warmed up

Alexis Grace Whitaker
7lbs. 12oz. 18 1/2 in. long
May 21, 2008







12 comments:
Congrats! She is very cute and I am very jealous. We are glad that it all went well.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. We are so excited for you and Brandon. I have showed the pictures to Bronson, but he doesn't understand what is going on. Hopefully we will be seeing you soon. Take care and get all the rest you can while in the hospital!
Congrats dear! She is beautiful!
AAAHHHH... I am SO happy for you guys.. She is so cute and I love her so much!!!!
Congratulations! She is such a cutie, can't really tell from pictures but looks like her dad. She's adorable. Congrats on the temple too! We had no idea until I saw it on chantel's blog. What a fabulous week you guys have had. We're so happy for you guys, if you're ever up this way let us know.
OH my gosh I am so exciting for you and Brandon! I am so glad everything went well, I thought about you all day! She is absolutely adorable (and i really like the pink bow)! I hope we get to see her soon, and her parents.
CONGRATULATIONS CAMMI, I had to take a peek Jenni was so excited for you!
You made it, and FINALLY you understand what we're all talking about when we say that it is worth the wait. Your life is forever changed. Congratulations and good luck with everything! You are all 3just darling! The perfect family! Miss ya tons!
Hey guys! It's Corinne (Johnson). I stumbled onto your blog thru Jeramy & Hailey's.
Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS on your baby girl!!! Alexis is absolutely beautiful! How exciting for you guys. You'll both make terrific parents.
Can't wait to see her in person.
CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful...I want one! I HAVE been awaiting this post. CONGRATS on the temple also.
She looks like a little doll
cant wait to see more pics.
Hope all is well with all of you
love ya
she is beautiful!congratulations!
Post a Comment