BRANDON -- CAMMI -- ALEXIS -- LANDON
She is absolutely darling!
I must say that Lexi is so stinking cute. :)
Cammi, I am so excited you posted some new pics. She is just too cute. I love your new hair cut (very cute) It is fun to see your family, they all look great. Tell your Mom hi.
She is so adorable!
Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you found out blog. Your baby is darling! What's new? Where you are you guys living?
She is ADORABLE! Congrats again! Its crazy to think a year and a half ago we were roommates and now you are married with a very very cute baby!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is absolutely darling!
I must say that Lexi is so stinking cute. :)
Cammi, I am so excited you posted some new pics. She is just too cute. I love your new hair cut (very cute) It is fun to see your family, they all look great. Tell your Mom hi.
She is so adorable!
Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you found out blog. Your baby is darling! What's new? Where you are you guys living?
She is ADORABLE! Congrats again! Its crazy to think a year and a half ago we were roommates and now you are married with a very very cute baby!
Post a Comment