WOW, teeny/tiny. Not for a (single)Whitaker baby. :) But healthy and that is the most important thing. Now he has some catching up to do.But I am just guessing that his Aunt Cammi thinks that he needs (try) to be little for a while.I can't wait to see him soon. Thanks for sharing.
Robin
P.S. Alexis, quit trying to be "BIG" Lexi-LU, I know that you are JUST like your Mommy, but Grandma Robin says PLEASE?????????? You need to try to stay little. And NOT "grow-up" like your Mom (YET). Trust me your Mom & Dad are not ready for you to be grown up Yet. Right? Mom & Dad? (Even if it is fun and exciting.) They need to enjoy and cherish every moment of you being a "Little Lexi-Lu" for now.
Love you all of you and especially a very BIG THANKS to Cammi for ALL you do and the example that you and Brandon are. I am very Thankful your family is a part of our family,and keep it up.
3 comments:
WOW, teeny/tiny. Not for a (single)Whitaker baby. :) But healthy and that is the most important thing. Now he has some catching up to do.But I am just guessing that his Aunt Cammi thinks that he needs (try) to be little for a while.I can't wait to see him soon. Thanks for sharing.
Robin
P.S.
Alexis, quit trying to be "BIG" Lexi-LU, I know that you are JUST like your Mommy, but Grandma Robin says PLEASE?????????? You need to try to stay little. And NOT "grow-up" like your Mom (YET). Trust me your Mom & Dad are not ready for you to be grown up Yet. Right? Mom & Dad? (Even if it is fun and exciting.) They need to enjoy and cherish every moment of you being a "Little Lexi-Lu" for now.
Love you all of you and especially a very BIG THANKS to Cammi for ALL you do and the example that you and Brandon are. I am very Thankful your family is a part of our family,and keep it up.
Love,
Mom/Grandma Robin
Congrats to the new parents and whole whitaker fam! He is a cutie and I love the name!
Hailey
I like your new back ground! Way cute
Post a Comment