Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Reunion

This past weekend we had the Hansen Family reunion and it was lots of fun... My cousin Anthony was baptised and then Landon was blessed afterwards... Im glad that my whole family was able to be there, wish we lived closer






3 comments:

Todd & Robin Gubeli said...

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome for posting this so quick. Thanks for the family photos,and sharing the picts of our time together. It really means ALOT to both of us. We LOVE you lots and miss You, Brandon and the babies. Way to go Super Mom. :)

Love ya,
Mom & Aunt Brenda

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Congrats! What a cutie Landon is! We wish we could have been there- but we will see you again soon! Love you guys!

Blogging and Bliss said...

Great pictures... YOU DID NOT COME AND SEE ME! You should feel bad... yeah I know. I will call you sometime. I have been moving into my house. You need to let me see that cute baby.