Monday, June 1, 2009
What to do?
What is there to do when life gets you down? I mean really... I know I am doing the whole poor poor me thing but my husband is just a jerk lately, I am soooo sick of being pregnant and feeling like I cant even be a good mother because I can hardly move, and there is so much I want done around my house that I cant do/ my husband wont do (inside & out) so seriously what is a good way to cheer up? Because I am sick of being the wet blanket and not being happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Awe, Cammi! Sorry you're feeling down. I think we all have periods of time where we feel this way. Chocolate & shopping always help me to feel better. And if that doesn't do the trick, ask for a blessing. HUGE hugs! I think you're a terrific mom. :)
It's okay honey...you have a little one, and now your cute lil body is being stretched out again with another one. Just remember that it could be worse, and it WILL get better!
I am so sorry. Cammi just remember that ALL women go through it. Being a mom is a HUGE job and being pregnant on top of it...emotionally WOW! Sometimes husbands just don't get it. I have had many breakdowns informing Mitch ALL that I really do! I would hate to live in the day that we all had to PRETEND life was always WONDERFUL. I have a friend that's ward challenged them to Find Joy in the Journey everyday! It has helped me a lot. Just one thing that brings joy each day. Sorry this is LONG! WOOPS!
Cammi, I am sorry about your hubby. That stinks. I think you need your MOM. Mom therapy is the best. Maybe her and your Bro can come help you with your chores to get ready for the baby :)If you were close I would totally come help you around your house! I agree with the first comment chocolate and shopping :)Loves
Post a Comment