Saturday, April 25, 2009

I want to move :(

So if anyone has any great jobs making around $23/ hour in a normal town let me know. I am so sick of crummy ol Round Mountain that i could seriously cry. My house is a dive and old and I want to be in a normal size town with more normal people and at least one nice restraunt and a movie theater or a bowling ally to be able to go on a date. Oh and there must be aleast on fast food restraunt for those lazy nights when I dont want to cook. I also must have a nice house that is normal and not thrown together with whatever junk someone found lying around.... I know I am asking for alot, IM SO VAIN!!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Honey...you dont' want to move now...you're about to have a baby! Silly girl!

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

St George is always nice! Varieties of restaurants and many activities to do as well! Not sure on the job thing though... What does your hubby do? I could keep my eye open for ya.

Chantel said...

Hey girl. I wondered how long it would take you to get sick of that place. Just the 3 days I spent there drove me crazy. I really wish you would move closer so we could hang out on a regular basis. I am not sure where you are going to find a job that makes that much money. Not with the economy the way it is. Well hopefully you will be able to decide what you want to do. Thanks for Bronson's blanket. He loves it and walks around the house saying, "Cammi make blankie." It is adorable. Hopefully we will be seeing you at Shawn's graduation. Take care and see you soon.

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

Check out jobs.utah.gov and search 84770,84790 and/or 84780. Also there is southernutahhelpwanted.com and thespectrum.com and go to classifieds. Or there may be jobs open at the coal mine up by Cedar city, 84720. Ya never know what ya can find. The job market has been slim lately but I have noticed more jobs coming available. Also at IHC.com if you would like to work part time as a CNA.

Clint and Laci said...

hey cammi! You have such a cute family! I just ran into your blog. Hope you don't mind me looking around! My blog is private but just email me and i'll send you an invite. diente80@gmail.com
Laci (White) Chlarson

Blogging and Bliss said...

Hey Cami. You do need to come with me Ely has a movie theater and a couple of fast food places. I soooooo hear ya on the normal house thing. Hey and thanks for sending Jenna my way!