BRANDON -- CAMMI -- ALEXIS -- LANDON
Congratulations Brandon and Cammi! We are very excited for you and your soon "NEW" addition. Boys are so much fun! Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy goes well. Have you got a name picked out yet? Take care. Love you all.
Yay!! Congrats! That is way exciting! I miss ya girl! But congrats and good luck with two babies! :)
YAY!! Boys are fun. Congrats
I'm so excited.. I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to spoil another one!!!!
Awe... A little boy! How fun to have one of each. Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what you're going to name him.
Oooo how fun!!! I hope he is BUSY!!!!!jk. So does this make you due when?Your date or the doctors?
How fun! What a perfect lil family you will have! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations Brandon and Cammi! We are very excited for you and your soon "NEW" addition. Boys are so much fun! Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy goes well. Have you got a name picked out yet? Take care. Love you all.
Yay!! Congrats! That is way exciting! I miss ya girl! But congrats and good luck with two babies! :)
YAY!! Boys are fun. Congrats
I'm so excited.. I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to spoil another one!!!!
Awe... A little boy! How fun to have one of each. Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what you're going to name him.
Oooo how fun!!! I hope he is BUSY!!!!!jk. So does this make you due when?Your date or the doctors?
How fun! What a perfect lil family you will have! :)
Post a Comment