Thursday, October 9, 2008

My wittle wexi wo... as herself




4 comments:

Smeltz Family said...

She is so adorable . I am going to miss you guys. This time we shouldn't let a couple of years pass before we see each other. Do you want to stay a couple more weeks to take my family picture? lol!

Alison said...

I CANNOT believe how old she is looking. Cute even when she cries.

Whitaker Family said...

This is so funny, i was laughing when i saw all these sad pics! So great pics of the family, I think that is your sister? I am so jealous of your camera! What fun. Oh and I love your hair, is it darker, new bangs? LOve it!
ps Great seeing you a last weekend, we should do that more often!

Todd & Robin Gubeli said...

OH Poor Little Lexi. She looks so sad. I can't wait to see her soon. Love, Grandma Robin