After the "FUN" weekend in good ol Round Mountian Shaylee and Whitlee decided to stay with Brandon, Alexis and I to continue with the fun. Alexis was sick and was having poopig problems and had a really bad rash that had spread over her entire head so the girls and I headed to Fallon to go to the doctor, we left tuesday and Brandon came thursday. So in the meantime we had to find some stuff to do.
The ride to Fallon we got stopped to let a semi hauling a haul truck dump bed go by so we took that as a photo momoent :)

So the girls planted flowers with Shelley :)






1 comment:
Awww.. You are such a good little mom to my girls, and I love you for it!!! It makes me miss them more after seeing pictures!! Shelly was so nice to my girls, and they love her!!! Thanks for loving my girls!! Your the bomb!!
Post a Comment